Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

TV Time

In my day....TV was called the Boob Tube.  Don't know why and don't really care.  What I really want to know is how much TV is too much?   Now that I have more time on my hands, it could be really easy to tune in more.  The reality is that there is so much I have put aside until I "have more time" that I cannot justify tuning in for long periods of time.  Sooooooo, my semi-retiree motto is to only "sit-down" and watch after 4pm unless I am exercising at the same time.  I really like Oprah's final season and will usually tune in daily for that.  An occasional peak at the news and weather and after dinner to relax while knitting, crossword puzzling or reading.   During the winter, snuggling in on my recliner, blankie and Westie pups sitting beside and in-between my legs keeping me warm.

My 2011 favorites include:
  • Any rerun of Seinfeld
  • Any rerun of Sex and the City
  • Monday's lineup of
    • How I met your mother
    • Mike & Molly
    • Hawaii Five-O 
  • Wednesday/Thursday
    • American Idol
  • Thursday's lineup of 
    • The Office
    • The Big Bang Theory
    • Outsourced
  • Movies of any kind
TV watching goes way down in the summer as I enjoy being outdoors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment